Data Processing Assistant
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers indirect tax, personal income tax and corporate tax outsourcing as well as corporate intelligence services to multinational groups covering over 35 countries.
What we offer:
- Working in a young, motivated team at a vibrantly expanding market leader company
- Long-term career opportunities
- International working environment
- Training and development possibilities
- Supervising client data processing (extracted from SAP, Oracle, Navision or other ERP systems)
- Adjusting data formats, arranging for auto-population of missing information, if necessary, in line with the requirements of the conversion programs
- Handling internal softwares (upload/download/check/adjust data then save them in the correct internal folders)
- Converting and reconciling clients’ tax data via designated software
- Cooperating with internal program developer Team, engagement coordinators and tax technical teams on a daily basis
- Being responsible for the remedy processes of IT issues with KPMG tools applied during the VAT compliance procedure
- Working in a timely and accurate manner, paying special attention to deadlines
- College degree
- Fluency in English
- High level knowledge of MS Excel
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Interest in both IT and economic issues
- Flexible personality, team player
- Precise and able to focus on data processing
If you are up for the challenge, please send your English CVs.