KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Budapest is the host to KPMG Global Services Hungary, KPMG’s international compliance services center, which offers indirect tax, personal income tax and corporate tax outsourcing as well as corporate intelligence services to multinational groups covering over 35 countries.
The services of the ITCC include VAT compliance solutions for multinational groups in the retail, automotive, energy, real estate, information, communication and entertainment sectors. The Center covers more than 35 countries with relevant language and technical skills, and is focused on enhancing added value for clients.
What we offer:
- Working in a young, motivated team at a vibrantly expanding market leader company
- Long-term career opportunities
- International working environment
- Training and development possibilities
- Great opportunity to get an overall VAT technical knowledge for several countries
- Testing VAT returns and other indirect tax related returns for new clients for both analytical (usage of tax codes) and taxation technical point of view
- Working together with different teams within ITCC for different testing projects
- Liaising with clients on possible data issues / queries for testing results, participating at client calls and meetings
- Following ISO standards which are in place in the ITCC
- Working in a timely and accurate manner, paying special attention to deadlines and details
- BSc or MSc graduate
- Fluency in English, good communication skills
- Flexible personality, team player at heart
- High level knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to details and capturing the “big picture” both needed
- Precise and able to focus on data quality
- Interest in both IT and finance, accounting, taxation
- Audit background or SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome
If you are up for the challenge, send your English CV.