Trainee for Corporate Intelligence Team
KPMG Global Services Hungary/Corporate Intelligence Team
Our corporate intelligence team specializes in investigations related to reputational risks, anti-bribery and corruption. By gathering critical information on individuals and entities, we equip our clients with the intelligence and insight necessary to make sound decisions with more confidence and less risk.
What we do:
- KPMG’s Enhanced Due Diligence solutions provide organizations with a strategic, cost-effective and time-efficient approach to gather information and assess risks associated with customers, suppliers, agents, and other counterparties.
What we offer:
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic multilingual team with colleagues from more than 20 nationalities
- Opportunity for personal development and learning
- Opportunity to get a full time job offer
- Assist the leadership’s and the team’s work
- Manage databases and provide administrative support
- Organize team events
- Coordinate invoicing and ad-hoc projects
- Use KPMG’s market-leading research and process tool
- Ongoing BSc or MSc studies
- Excellent English is a must
- Good understanding of any other European language is a great asset
- Attention to detail
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, Internet)
- Willingness to work diligently in an exciting, demanding environment
- Start as soon as possible
Click the "Jelentkezem" button below to apply for the job!