Collections, Claims & Disputes Accountant with Hungarian Language
We combine working for the brand with the greatest ever commercial success and making business according to unique set of values: authenticity, caring for people, performing as one, learning, excellence & winning with customers.
We are Coca-Cola Hellenic BSO - a part of Coca-Cola Hellenic Group, the leading European marketer, distributor, and producer of non-alcoholic refreshments and one of the world's largest Coca-Cola bottlers.
Our company is providing Finance and HR support to Coca-Cola Hellenic operations across Europe on the principle of quality, effectiveness and continuous improvement targeting service excellence.
If you are willing to join a company that wants to make a difference, contact us!
Coca-Cola Hellenic Business Services Organization is looking for professionals to join our team at the position of Claims, Collections and Disputes Accountants.
If you join us, your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Providing high quality collections services in a timely manner to countries across the Coca-Cola Hellenic business
- Contacting clients in order to ensure cash collection
- Supporting and interacting with both internal and external customers locally and internationally
- Capturing disputes preventing successful collection
- Corresponding with Commercial department on balance account of customers
- Forwarding/escalating requests – AR refunds, reversing incorrect cash allocation, bad debt provision, installment plan
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Excellent command of Hungarian, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in finance (accounting) or accounts receivable/collections will be considered an advantage
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or another business-related field
- Customer focus
- Being part of the energetic Coca-Cola family
- Working environment with organizational behavior based on openness, team work and informal relationships
- Knowledge and understanding of processes in dynamic corporate environment
- Independent and responsible wor
- Employment in international company with built up tradition and strong and prestigious trade mark
- Motivational bonus scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth and development (Talent programs, development activities, trainings)
- Benefits: vouchers, health insurance, corporate discounts, multi-sport card, free company drinks and others
- Free company transportation
Click the "Jelentkezem" button below to apply for the job!