Consultant - Financial Advisory
Deloitte Central Europe
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Deloitte is one of the world's largest professional organizations offering a wide range of world-class audit, tax, consulting, financial advisory and actuarial services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
The Financial Advisory Services function of Deloitte is a recognized leader in the area of corporate finance and M&A advisory, valuation and transaction support services.
If you are as driven as we are to help guide our clients through the complex financial challenges they face, this role could be just what you are looking for.
Consultant – Financial Advisor
As a trusted consultant at our Financial Advisory function, you will:
- Research industries, specific companies, and market data
- Analyze companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective
- Build complex financial forecasting models utilizing Microsoft Excel
- Write information memoranda, reports and prepare presentations
- Create and deliver client proposals to obtain new engagements
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
Required professional background and skills:
- University degree in Finance - specialization in Corporate Finance/Investment or CFA certification is considered as an advantage during the selection process
- 0-2 years of experience gained preferably at an investment bank or a professional services firm
- Fluency in Hungarian and English
- Excellent IT literacy and financial modelling skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, team player attitude
- Ability to understand and solve complex tasks
- Self- motivated, and confident personality
How you’ll grow:
- You will take part in economically significant projects with true responsibility, your work will create real added value
- Transparent performance-based career paths are open and rapid promotion of high-achievers is granted
- We support you with tailored professional and personal development: mentoring from our reputable experts and professional training programs are also provided.
What we offer besides professional and personal development:
- Attractive and competitive salary including wide range of fringe benefits
- Fresh fruit every day and quality coffee are provided for healthy and energized working days
- Attractive and modern working environment with great location in the heart of Budapest
If you are looking for a fast paced, challenging opportunity to join the world's leading professional services firm, then please click on Apply now button and create your candidate profile and application.
Deloitte Central Europe is the DTTL member firm in Central Europe. Deloitte Central Europe is a regional organization of entities organized under the umbrella of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited. Services are provided by the subsidiaries and affiliates of Deloitte Central Europe Holdings Limited, which are separate and independent legal entities. In Hungary, services are provided by Deloitte Co. Ltd., Deloitte Ltd., Deloitte CRS Ltd. and the cooperating Deloitte Legal Erdős and Partners Law Firm (jointly referred to as "Deloitte Hungary").
Click the "Jelentkezem" button below to apply for the job!