Are you interested in online marketing, bonus driven and looking for a new opportunity at a young startup company in the heart of Budapest?
Graylock media is offering an Internship for talented and highly motivated students!
We are looking for an eager intern, who is ready to get his/her way into the industry and would be eventually capable to grow into a full-time account manager or media buyer role.
About graylock media
Graylock media is a world-wide operating exclusive affiliate network, serving some of the biggest affiliates in the industry. We are a leading network in the performance marketing industry and we are growing rapidly.
Our mission is to work close with both our affiliate and advertiser partners to fine-tune all aspects of marketing campaigns in order to realize the set ROI’s. We also run our own high-volume media buying campaigns to boost our advertisers’ online reach for user acquisition.
Currently, we are looking for an intern, who knows his/her way in the online world, able to deliver on high-standards and eager to potentially land a full-time job with us.
Responsibilities in a nutshell
- Developing, maintaining and growing business with new affiliates
- Creating sustainable and trusting business relationships by offering competitive customized solutions
- Communicating with clients by email, chat, telephone and other means
- Researching, learning and brainstorming new media buying flows and techniques
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Supporting the Sales team’s lead generation activities
- Working closely with the Business Development Department to follow-up on the needs of our partners and to identify potential problems and opportunities
Skills and experience
In order to be successful in this role you must be / have:
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Ongoing higher education enrolment
- Some experience in sales or marketing
- High level of computer skills/affinity
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Smart, energetic, detail-oriented, and analytic
- Professional communication skills, talent for bargaining and ability to build long term relationships with affiliates
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the affiliate marketing business
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- The drive and motivation to exceed objectives
Good to have skills
- Online marketing campaign tracking knowledge or experience
- Basic html knowledge (mostly for editing newsletter drops)
What do we offer?
- A challenging position at a young and ambitious company
- A competitive internship remuneration package
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills and grow in an international organization
- Growing startup experience with a positive vibe
- Insights on how Affiliate Marketing is working
We value team work, creativity and result oriented thinking. Our culture is all about attracting and retaining talent.
We reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate!
If you are the one who wants to contribute to our success, in a young dynamic team, and be a part of the affiliate marketing industry we kindly invite you to apply for position below!