At Your Service Assistant with German
Retail Operations Support Center (ROSC)
Fuels & Lubricants Department
Come and join ExxonMobil for a world of opportunities…
Our Fuels and Lubes Department is now searching for a Retail Operation Support Assistantwho will provide first line support to the Company Owned and Operated European Retails sites, vendors and other customers.
Our new colleagues will
- Give support for any queries related to site IT equipment and infrastructure, ordering and good receipting, physical inventory, invoice posting and cash handling.
- Provide first line support to the Site Manager, vendors and other customers to ensure flawless operation for our European Retail Sites.
- Cascade queries to the relevant level in the organization.
- Advise, analyze on business procedures and end-to-end processes.
We are looking for candidates who
- Speak fluent English & German
- Have accomplished or ongoing BsC / MsC studies in any field
- Have an excellent customer oriented mindset
- Can communicate assertively
- Pay attention to details and accuracy
- Have a service delivery oriented mindset
- Are proactive and have flexible approach to problem solving
- Are stress resilient and organized
- Are good team players
- Are adaptable to change
What we offer
- Attractive salary & benefit package beyond only cafeteria
- Long term career perspective with multiple jobs in one career
- Interesting, meaning- and purposeful work
- Pleasant atmosphere with inspiring and diverse working teams
- And so much more!
Budapest XIII. district, Váci út 81-85. (within walking distance from metro station Árpád híd and Forgách utca)
For more information and to apply, click the "Jelentkezem" button and submit your profile under Retail Operations Support with German.
ExxonMobil has established 10 Business Support Centers globally, two of them in Europe. One of them is in Budapest since 2004, currently with approximately 1,400 employees. The Fuels & Lubricants Department (F&L) is one of its main functions which focuses on customer service management and commercial operations support with a geographical focus on Europe, Africa and Middle East (EAME zone).