ExxonMobil has established 10 Business Support Centers globally, two of them in Europe. One of them is in Budapest since 2004, currently with approximately 1,400 employees. The IT department is one of its main, global functions with around 400 people. The department is looking for dedicated, competent and skilled internship candidates who enjoy a dynamic work environment with many challenges, and who want to position themselves for a long-term career with a well-established and financially strong international company.
We are continuously looking for Senior Interns who are active college/university students of IT field or electrical engineering within 6-12 months of graduation.
We are continuously seeking Junior Interns with active student status (college/university) of IT field or electrical engineering or programming maths.
Requirements of the candidate:
- student status at college/university in IT field or electrical engineering or programming maths
- fluency in English
- good technical and analytical skills
- strong presentation and communication skills
The areas you might work in include:
- Big Data Analytics (ENDECA, SPLUNK, HADOOP, Tableau)
- Technical Applications (i.e. SAP, HANA, Fiori, Oracle & MS SQL Database Administration, .NET Development, Client-Server Development, Java)
- Infrastructure (i.e. Cisco & Juniper networks, SharePoint Infrastructure, Web Technologies)
- Systems Security (i.e.: Cyber Security, Network Security, SAP Security)
- Business Applications (i.e. SAP Process Analysis)
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours (minimum 24 hrs/week in line with study schedule)
- Attractive monthly compensation
- Outstanding performance may lead to opportunities for a future career with ExxonMobil
- Multinational environment
- Special personal and professional development opportunities