Quality Analyst – Suppliers Development
Categories: Supply Chain / Logistics
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for a: Junior Defect Material Report Analyst – Suppliers Development
The junior analyst functions as an individual contributor and as a part of the Quality CoE within SSC focused on supporting Supplier Development/Quality related processes. He/she Supports the EMEA region manufacturing sites and is responsible to prepare accurate data reports for leadership team. He/She also develops and maintains thorough and current knowledge of Supplier Quality related tasks elaborated in the essential functions.
- Support plant quality teams by monitoring and tracking supplier's portal related information, including: Defect Material Report (DMR) management, DMR content, DMR closure.
- DMR debit memo for internal incurred costs, DMR fee chargeback process and follow up.
- Provide external suppliers with training and access to Eaton systems and performance tools available (Suppliers' portal, etc.)
- Provide internal Eaton support with initial problem statement analysis (pictures and documentation)
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual management reports for Eaton senior leadership. (Mainly divisional managers, including senior management) in extracting, compiling data from multiple Supplier Quality data systems and tools
- Knowledge on database systems and performing general interpretation of the data extraction. This will include generating charts and graphs required for monthly and annual reports
- Supporting to Eaton quality system (Supplier's portal) data handling & implementation activities. (Data accuracy, proper updates and follow up)
- Performance reporting and follow-up with external suppliers and Eaton plants for input on the suppliers' portal related information: response times, corrective action content, closure, and cost recovery as required
- Identify methods to streamline the reporting-analysis work and improve customer satisfaction
- Minimum 1-2 Years of experience in quality role / function (engineer / technician / analyst)
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in either French, German, Polish o Italian would be a strong advantage
- Good communications and customer care skills when interacting with both internal and/or external customers
- Expertise in MS-Office. Special knowledge on Advance Excel would be preferred
- Exposure to ERPs, Supply Chain and Purchasing-Finance Reporting systems
- Must have the ability to work unsupervised with decision making authority in a versatile organization. Must be adaptable and resilient to constant changes in job duties, priorities and the internal/external business and regulatory environment
- Knowledge of Kaizen
- Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position
- Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
- Knowledge of a wide range of problem solving tools and methods including statistics
- Clearly able to demonstrate good communication and organization skills to individuals across different levels of an organization
What Eaton offers
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Click the "jelentkezem" button below and join our team!