Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company?
Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience!
Join our team in
Recruitment Admin Intern
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Scheduling and organizing on site interviews for Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Keeping in touch on daily basis with applicants, colleagues and partners via phone and email
- Working together with the recruitment agencies and helping candidates with Taleo access issues
- Cooperating strongly with the Recruitment team regarding the open positions
- Handling the HR ticketing system and Helping the HR team with administrative tasks
We have been searching for you, if you
- Have a full time active university semester now
- Are self-confident in Hungarian and English communication as well
- Have a basic knowledge in MS Office programs, especially in Excel
- Can communicate easily, and you are comfortable about contacting people via phone
- You have good organizing skills and you can work alone
What you can expect from us is
- Flexible work schedule with 20 hours/week
- Six-month long Internship position which helps you to gain knowledge about the processes of a multinational company
- Real experience in the field of HR processes learnt from a professional team
- Further career opportunities in the HR Team or other departments
Click the "Jelentkezem" button below to apply for the job!