Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company?
Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience!
Join our team in
Financial Operations Intern
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Invoice issuing in accordance with country specific tax and legal requirements and sending them to the customers
- Collection activity – Hungarian corporate customers
- Document archiving - Invoices, Vodafone dealer shop related documents
- Helping the Order to cash (OTC) team with report preparation and other ad-hoc tasks
- Participating in robotics and automation process improvement projects
We have been searching for you, if you
- Have a full time active university semester now
- Are self-confident in English and Hungarian language as well
- Have analytical and problem solving skills, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Have an advanced knowledge in MS Office, especially in Excel
- Enjoy working as a part of a team
What you can expect from us is
- Flexible work schedule with 25 hours/week
- Six-month long internship position which helps you to gain knowledge about the OTC activities at a multinational company
- Chance to learn about invoicing activity
- Further career opportunities in the field of finance and other departments
Click the "Jelentkezem" button below to apply for the job!