In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as:
German Speaking Sales Data Management Specialist
Freshgrads are more than welcome!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, communicative individual to join our SFDC Support team. The new colleague will provide technical and administrative support regarding the Enterprise CRM (Salesforce.com) system and its database, will allocate accounts and contracts, will do research in the database of Enterprise accounts and increase data quality in the systems.
What you will do:
- Act as a business partner for your assigned sales region, support account managers and their superiors regarding all contract and account allocation related questions or concerns
- Provide first line system support for the sales community regarding Salesforce.com and its related systems (Digital Order, Quoting plug-in, etc) on the phone (20%) and via e-mail (80%)
- Process and correct client data, map client data in collaboration with other departments
- Manage user accounts in Salesforce.com, create reports and analysis
- Perform data export and import in Salesforce and the Enterprise database
- Create FAQs and manuals, present data and processes in virtual workshops for the respective sales teams ,related to everyday tasks
- Develop fruitful relationships with stakeholders and on-shore partner teams
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent German and intermediate English knowledge both written and verbal
- Strong Excel skills (IF, SUM, VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with staff effectively at all levels, team oriented personality
- Experience in customer service or IT support is a great advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to improve your reporting skills – learn new technologies and get an insight into the Telecommunication business
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home once a week
Are you interested the above position? Please, click the "jelentkezem" button below.