Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Controlling and Reporting Specialist
Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is responsible for the on-going management of complex contracts for Vodafone's largest multi-national Enterprise customers. As Controlling and Reporting Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting senior colleagues in the Contract Accounting team.
What you will do:
- Provide support to the preparation of monthly results, future results, budgets and forecast
- Provide financial and non-financial data analysis taking into account the corresponding budget and previous period figures
- Prepare actual vs. budget comparisons, analyse monthly trends and summarize findings
- Ensure to carry out the necessary financial review on Purchase Orders before approving them
- Contribute to the preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports in order to support management decisions
- Organizes and collect input information data from cross functional teams. Liaise with relevant parties to align information to be updated. Chase outstanding or incomplete input reports.
- Support the process related developments and report automatization projects
This position is for you if you have:
- University/College degree preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Fluency in English
- 1-2 years’ contract accounting/financial planning/controlling/financial reporting experience but fresh-graduates with relevant internships are also welcome
- Confident accounting knowledge
- Strong Excel skills is a must and experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP) or SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical skills and eye for details
Why should you join us:
- International visibility – you will add distinctive value with your work!
- Possibility to grow: after providing fruitful support to the senior team members, you will have the chance to work independently on contract with several different stakeholders in various business areas
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day week
Click the "Jelentkezem" button below to apply for the job!