In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
Financial Operations Associate – Invoice Processing – Portuguese speaking
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our great team. The essence of the role is to book compliant vendor invoices while ensuring that invoices are properly meeting the country specific tax and legal requirements. It is also important to ensure the on time payment of these vendor invoices.
What you will do:
- Keep daily contact and ensure a smooth cooperation with Vodafone Spain and its vendors
- Take part in invoice processing activities to ensure that everything is handled in a compliant way
- Book invoices in Legacy systems
- Own the processes mentioned above and take part in process improvement projects as well
This job might be ideal for you if:
- Your Portuguese and English skills are upper-intermediate
- You have 1-2 years of experience on the field of financial support (Account Payable, Account Receivable, Billing) or accounting
- You have University or College degree preferably in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration
- You’ve gained experience in a in a global multi-national or SSC environment, that’s even better!
- SAP knowledge is a huge advantage
- You’ll need some Excel skills as well
- We are looking for someone with great communication and problem solving skills, who has a self-starter, proactive personality
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Click the "Jelentkezem" button below to apply for the job!