HR Associate - Graduate Resourcing - VOC0002M3
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
HR Associate - Graduate Resourcing
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals within our newly established Graduate Resourcing team. The purpose of the role is to carry out pre-screening activities for graduate roles all around Vodafone.
What you will do:
- Source for fresh graduates for Graduate positions globally for Vodafone
- Maintain the candidate management system and support the business in its use
- Evaluate CVs, test results and video applications and ensure the necessary administrative steps are carried out during the applicatio
- Prepare candidates for interviewing with line managers by providing detailed information on the company and the job
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Invite candidates for assessment centers and support as an assessor if applicable
- Support local talent team with the organization & administration of assessment centers
- Participate in live chat with candidates and prepares candidates for assessment centers
- Ensure all resourcing policies and processes are up to date.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports and insights to the local talent teams
This job might be ideal for you if:
- You have at least 1 year of Resourcing/HR experience. If you gained this in a in a global multi-national or SSC environment, that’s great!
- You consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge; your time management skills are first class.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
- You pay close attention to the details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You are keen to learn new things and use new tools and you learn quickly.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
- Multi-tasking comes naturally; you are able to spin lots of plates without losing focus (or breaking plates)
- It is also important that you have good Excel skills. If you know how SAP, Taleo or HireVue works, even better
- Fluent English in both spoken and written is essential for the role. Since much of the communication is via email, your written skills need to be strong to be really effective in your role.
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Location : VOCH Hungária krt. 40-44. Budapest 1087
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : Ongoing