HR Associate - 000000184603
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
Fresh graduates are more than welcome!
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our great team. HR Services team provides effective answers to HR related questions to our colleagues while delivering high quality services and adding value to the business.
What you will do:
- Act as the primary contact for line managers and employees providing a first class remote HR consultancy service
- Maintain relationships with other areas of HR to ensure effective end to end processes
- Coordinate the onboarding ,offboarding and employee change processes
- Handle employee contracts and maintain employee data in SAP
- Manage the resolution of queries, according to agreed service levels
- Execute routine HR administration activities
- Take part in HR related automation projects
This job might be ideal for you if:
- Your English skills are upper-intermediate
- If you have some HR experience, that’s great, but fresh graduates are also welcomed
- If you’ve gained experience in a in a global multi-national or SSC environment, that’s even better!
- You consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge; your time management skills are first class.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You pay close attention to the details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it
- Multi-tasking comes naturally
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Location : VOCH Hungária krt. 40-44. Budapest 1087
Job Type : Full-time
Employment Type : Permanent
Closing Date : Ongoing