About the Innovation Team
OTP Bank’s Innovation Department (OTP LAB) is responsible for fostering new ideas and supporting the bank to exploit its innovation potential. We are currently looking for innovation interns who can participate in our projects that span from research to business incubation. This is a unique opportunity for students to start a career and become an innovator within one of the largest financial group in CEE.
What will be your job
- monitoring and evaluating digital innovations and startups
- analyzing competition, researching and sharing best practices
- supporting senior team members to validate and check feasibility of shortlisted ideas with supporting departments (legal, IT, etc)
- organizing events and activities to foster innovation culture
- helping the team to transform high level ideas into detailed business concepts
- working with fintechs that participate in the bank’s incubator scheme
- working on proof of concepts and customer facing prototypes jointly with our UX staff
You are the ideal candidate, if you
- have ongoing BSc/MSc studies in economics, finance, math, engineering or IT
- are interested in fintechs, big data, blockchain, IoT, sharing economy and similar topics
- are able to take up 20 working hours weekly for 6 months with flexible schedule
- are smart and fast learner
- love experimenting new methods, tools and equipment
- have great ideas and are eager to create customer centric solutions
- are reliable and thorough with your work
- are fluent in Hungarian and English
- are still reading?...
- are team player and fun to work with!
Advantages, if you
- have previous work experience
- pursue extracurricular activities
- diverse, exciting, ever changing projects and tasks
- professional development opportunities (conferences, trainings, mentoring)
- longer term career opportunity
- great work environment
- company with rock solid background (we are a bank...)
- great location in the heart of the city
Are you interested the above position? Please, click the "jelentkezem" button below.