Game Community Manager
Gameloft Budapest is looking for a Game Community manager to join its team. The Game Community Manager will be the main link between our game’s community and Gameloft and will act as the "face" of Gameloft towards our players.
- Identify trends in social media and community management in game industry
- Create content for engaging our communities in all our social channels: in game, Facebook, forums, Twitter, YouTube, blog etc.
- Run animations for the community: editorial, contest, polls or any other content; contribute to a better engagement and viralization
- Network with community members
- Provide customers support if needed
- Monitor and measure the success of community engagement
- Report activity results on a regular basis
Requirements and expectations:
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal & written is a must
- 1 to 3 years of experience in community management or social marketing and/or blogging and/or copywriting
- Postgraduate diploma in Marketing, Communication, Foreign Languages is a plus
- Knowledge of photo editing is a plus
- Passion for games
Please click the "jelentkezem" button below and apply with your English CV and cover letter.