Gyakornok-resource management üzlettámogatási területre
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary, subsidiary of T-Systems International. As an important member of the international T-Systems network IT Services Hungary is the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, ITSH concentrates on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest and Debrecen, and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.
What would be your task?
- As a Trainee, support the Resource Management subteam’s work for one of our global customers (3 team members)
- Receive requests and questions regarding human resource requests and on-/off-boarding of employees
- After a formal and quality check, log and administer the request details in a Sharepoint-based tool
- Monitor and follow up on requests, make sure that deadlines are kept
- Forward the required questions/information to our customers and to other teams, both locally and internationally (mainly via email)
- In case of problems, provide support and information via email and/or phone
- Produce reports in Microsoft Excel, and in some cases in PowerPoint
You are an ideal candidate for the position if:
- You have ongoing full-time student status at a University/College (Economics/HR/English studies are advantage)
- You are able to work at least 20-25 hours per week (office hours, Monday – Friday 08:00-18:00)
- You have minimum Intermediate level, active English language knowledge
- You are precise and can even cope with monotonous tasks
- You have good communication skills and aren’t afraid of having to solve problems
- You are happy to work as part of a team and find it exciting to take responsibility for your tasks, in an international environment
- You are good at working with Microsoft Excel
- You aren’t looking for an internship for a few months only, but would be happy to imagine yourself in a similar position for a longer term
What can you expect in return?
- Safe and secure internship, providing true challenges and insight into how a multinational company and a great customer operates
- Dynamic and friendly team
- Continuous opportunities for development both professionally and in your language skills
- Career advancement opportunities within the company
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in Infoparkban, as part of our Service Management department
Click the "jelentkezem" button below.